Friday, 7 December 2012

Treating Myself...

Because we all deserve to once in a while :D

Tom Ford Lip and Cheek Tint.

I'm a huge multi-use product fan and I'm really into tints at the moment too, so this was right up my street. I don't know why I chose the Tom Ford, I guess it was a brand I wanted to try and it was still available when Selfridges had 10% beauty XD

Chanel Harmonie Du Soir palette.

Thank you Boots points! I had accumulated a lot of points on my Boots card and never know what to use it on, I was debating for a long time whether I should get this but eventually did as I'm a sucker for packaging as well as a collected in things that are similar to one another, like Chanel Topaki and this palette.

Chanel Topkapi & Chanel Harmonie Du Soir.


Illamasqua 4 Colour Lip Palette.

This palette was on sale last weekend on ASOS and I thought it was such a pretty selection of colour, and plus I could use them as cream blushes too :D


So I haven't touched any of the above since I got them (way too pretty!), but I will update you when I do!


5 comments:

  1. AH nice! :D Love the Tom Ford Lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bronze colour in Chanel Topaki looks so pretty! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous... I would understand why you got those two Chanel palettes - they are so wearable and have beautiful shades. And TF is quite the luxury lippie to have...I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, those chanel eyeshadows look so rich in colour!
    so pretty!

    ReplyDelete