Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Secret Valentine!

After a successful and fun Secret Santa Exchange at the end of last year, Sheila decided to organise a small Secret Valentine one this year. 
I received my Secret Valentine package last week and had hid it away to refrain myself from opening it.


I had no idea who my Secret Valentine at all, especially as they signed it was S.Valentine too. 

And to my surprise, when I opened the package and read the card it was from Kathy! You are so sneaky! :P She used another return address so I wouldn't know who it was from lol.


Kathy sent me two items which was on my Elfster wishlist, the two blushes 

Sonia Kashuk Multipurpose Blush/Powder Brush & Sonia Kashuk Pointed Foundation Brush.
I already have that multi-purpose brush with the pretty handle that I got from Kathy's blogsale a while back. I'm glad she sent me another one, I love flat top brushes! And pointy foundation brushes too!

Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint in Peony & MAC Blush in Azalea Blossom.

I remember reading somewhere that the tint was similar to the new YSL Volie de Blushes, so excited to try this. And eee yay another purple blush! :D

Vday card and a Strawberry lipbalm (?) from NYX.
Sephora Mini Shopping Bag Make Up Palette.
This is such a cute little palette! Kathy also included this palette which she said was supposed to be in the previous package she sent to me:

Thank you so so much Kathy!! I LOVE everything! 

16 comments:

  1. Wooow so many nice things fromm Kathy! :) Glad you guys had fun doing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that MAC blush is to die for! And that cupcake lipbalm, awww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff! I love these swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :] Such a lovely gift! The blush looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Vday!! Kathy is soooo sweet <3 Hope you enjoy everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super generous gifts :) Glad you got Azalea Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many awesome things!! the MAC blush is gorgeous. another blush to add to your collection XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what an amazing package! Looks like you have plenty to play with and also some yummy treats too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweet package! i hope you had a happy valentine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Valentine's Vicky. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad that you liked your gift! It's difficult when you're the only one from Hawaii so I was glad that for this exchange there were actually two of us in Hawaii.

    I wanted to get you one of the other two blushes (you mainly had blushes!) on your wish list but I wasn't sure if it would arrive here in time for me to ship it. Azalea Blossom looks so pretty! Can't wait till you can do a review with swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is the powder for? I was going to do this but I ended up getting too busy. >< You got a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the powder that is normally around dried salted plums that you can get from Asian supermarkets :) It can be sprinkled on fruits, I've never tried the powder before, except on the dried plums XD

      Delete
  13. What a lovely Valentine package!! :D You got so many lovely goodies from Kat. The blush looks gorgeous!!!!

    And YUMmMM~ gummy bears. hehe.

    ReplyDelete