Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Guerlain Bargains.

Boxing day/January sales are the best times to snap up some amazing beauty bargains. There are many limited editions products (Holiday) items available.
I didn't brave the sales after Christmas, I hate crowds. However I was able to get a few bits online and Kelly was kind enough to offer to get me a couple of items from the Harrods sale.

Most of which were Guerlain, a brand who have one of the best sales. 50% off!

Here's what I bought:


Terracotta Terra Inca Radiant Powder.

Parure de Nuit Pressed Powder and Blush.

L'Ecrin 6 Couleurs in Rue de Rivoli.

Rouge Automatique in Flirt d'ur Jour.


It's totally worth checking out your nearest beauty counters as many still have a small selection of sale items left, the eyeshadow palette was one of those gems I found just the other day.


Did you manage to pick up anything in the sales?


11 comments:

  1. They're all so exquisite! Can't wait so see you wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That radiant powder looks soooooo pretty! I totally need to check out the counters this week and see if I'm as lucky as you! Guerlain is so ridiculously expensive usually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice buys!!! i didn't buy anything during sale =( i spend too much while i was in hong kong lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how beautiful! I don't think I'd ever be able to bring myself to use any of them, they are just too gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bah! North American counters would NEVER have anything this good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good buys!! I'm super excited to receive my stuff too... ahh it's so tempting, haha

    Thank you for helping me grab everything =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this brand before but I've fallen for their packaging. Everything is so nice and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty haul!! :D The radiant powder looks gorgeous! I've never tried Guerlain before since they never really go on sale here in the states (unless there's a discount at Sephora). Can't wait to see these on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can see your hard work from the beautiful collection of make up you have here! hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am sooo in love with ur haul XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to YOU I waited till the sale and I got myself a bargain too! Thanks Vix. YOur haul is marvellous x

    ReplyDelete