Tuesday, 29 November 2011

NOTD: Golden Croc.


I have been ever so curious about the new Barry M Croc Nail Effects polish. I really liked the crackle polish, so this was a must try. I also got the Gold Foil Effect polish as the black against the gold in the Croc polish looked really pretty...

Gold Foil Effect Polish: One Coat.

 I thought the formula of the Croc Effect polish would be similar to Barry M's crackle one, but they are totally different. Where the crackle one was much thicker in consistency, the croc one is thinner. The crackle dried matte and almost instantly, the croc dries glossy and took much longer for the effect to show up and completely dry.


As you can see the effect varies. The thicker you apply the polish on your nails, the longer it takes to dry but the effect is bigger and vice versa.


I think I like this more than the crackle :D

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this on your nails! Really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!!!!!! I know I've missed the Superdrug 3 for 2, but ss Boots still 3 for 2?! I need to go ASAP and snap up some of these! I LOVEEEEEEE the effect of croc! The black and gold combo looks amazing. I'm afraid I'm going to have to be a copycat! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a way more cooler effect than crackle, maybe because crackle is seen everywhere now. I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg want one! i didn't think the crackle was good but this look awesome!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGGGGG this is amazing!!!! way better than crackle polish! crackle polish makes me look so juvenile when i use it hahahaha i keep thinking i look like a teen in hs trying to look cool w weird nail polish XD LOVE THIS!!! it's so sophisticated hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I will definitely pick this up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gold polish is super pretty against your skin tone! Definitely love the effect that the croc polish gives as well. Cool pattern. It actually reminds me of "croc" textured bags. heh heh. Great finds!!! I think here in the US...we're still on that crackle trend. -sigh-

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, yes, I definitely prefer this one to the crackle. I bought it and thought it was too thick....

    ReplyDelete
  9. i dont paint my nails but these are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG what a unique find! I'm so impressed! Waaay better than crackle polish...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is like Crackles more sophisticated older sister! I want it!

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, beautiful!
    I'm following!!

    ReplyDelete