Thursday, 1 September 2011

Chanel Rouge Byzantin.

Anna made me get this! LOL her pics were enough to convince me that I wanted this beautiful lipstick.

Rouge Byzantin is Rouge Allure formula, my first from this range. It is super pigmented, very moisturising and is long wearing.
This lipstick is from Chanel's highly sought, limited Byzance collection. In saying that the full collection was limited to Selfridges and Chanel boutiques in London and is still available (in Selfridges at least).

Rouge Byzantin is a lovely intense pink-red with red shimmer, I teamed this lipstick with a smokey look.

Rouge Byzantin.
Flash: Rouge Byzantin.

Swatched.

Flash.


Other Products:
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fuji.
Canmake Cream Cheek #12
MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Smoked Ruby and Golden Gaze.
Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner.
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Perversion.
Canmake Gokubuto Mascara

7 comments:

  1. Delightfully elegant! I like this on you very much, you look like you have cherry lips x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you in the colour! The Canmake Creamcheek is also very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic on you, I have the feeling this lipstick suits everyone, which makes it the perfect lippie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color lippie! Love the smoky eye makeup too. You look so chic!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Suits you really well. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Easily a great Summer and Autumn colour!
    <3 your winged liner xD

    ReplyDelete